Top 8 Affordable Coats You Need in Your Closet this Holiday Season!
Sarah here, how are you lovely people. Are you still hanging in there with me? Good, because I'm still here and I still love this blog! I can't tell you how insane everything has been. The word BUSY sounds pretty good right now, because all I know is HECTIC! But nonetheless, the holidays are super quickly approaching and that means that the temps are drop, drop, dropping.
(Side note, they have totally dropped here in MN already - I mean last week alone we only had two days above the 25-degree mark. Yikes!)
With the temps gettin' low, I start to bundle up big time and bundling for me always comes in the form of an incredibly comfortable, yet stylish coat. This year there are a lot of trends swirling around and if you caught one of my latest insta posts I talked a little about the Teddy Coat trend, which will indeed make it's way into my roundup below. BUT there are lots of other favorable styles that I am eyeing and at these decent prices it has my holiday wish list all over it! Hope you enjoy and I'd love to see you styling one of these fab finds, so send me a pic or a DM if you end up purchasing! XOXO, Sarah
1. The Camel Coat - A classic, year-round beauty
2. The "Extra" Coat - My personal fave because who doesn't want to be a little EXTRA!
3. The Plaid Coat - So fun in the colder months
4. The Teddy Coat - All the comfort you can imagine, you might even want to sleep in it
5. The Pea Coat - The right fit and timeless elegance
6. The Parka Coat - A must have for all cold-weather lovers
7. The Shag Coat - Sarah Riley Rose-approved
8. The Faux Fur Dream Coat - Fun and flirty