10 reasons why your closet needs a leather jacket
It can be a challenging task trying to decide what to wear (more or less every day of your life). It's a cyclical discussion with the mirror..."mirror, mirror on the wall...what the (insert expletive of choice) should I wear!". Well let me tell you one thing I've learned in life - no matter how bad or how ill prepared your outfit may look the first time you look into that mirror, I guarantee you (the 30-day-money-back kind of guarantee) that if you just slap a leather jacket onto that pretty bodice of yours "voila!" it just magically comes together.
Now, there are countless types of leather jackets out there, its true. So if you are lucky enough to own multiple colors, styles and cuts in your closet, you're onto something. If you're new to the whole leather jacket thing, my advice would be to get yourself a decent black moto jacket; you will not regret it.
There are many reasons why a leather jacket needs to be part of your recurring wardrobe, but if you still don't believe me, here's 10 more:
1. You just broke up with your boyfriend and you're headed out for your first night back on the prowl. Slap on that leather jacket, you vixen!
2. You want to impress a new batch of friends but you don't want to go completely over-the-top with your outfit. That leather jacket will add that certain je ne sais quoi.
3. You just bought a new dress, but its a little too revealing for the party you're going to. Adding the leather jacket will tame it all down, just enough.
4. You're headed on a vacation and you can only bring one small suitcase. In times like these, each and every item needs to be extremely versatile. That baby will work with ANYTHING!
5. You can dress it up, you can dress it down and you can ALWAYS mix it up.
6. 5 years from now when you look back at all of your favorite memories (usually we remember what we were wearing during these momentous moments) - you will be proud to know that in each instance you were wearing your leather jacket. Coincidence? I think not.
7. Because motorcycle riders shouldn't be the only ones having all the fun.
8. In times of crisis, the one wearing the leather jacket is almost always the one most qualified to handle the situation. (Examples: The Terminator, Neo, Indiana Jones, the ENTIRE cast from Sons of Anarchy, GREASE--Sandy at the end? Need I say more...)
9. You will look like a badass.
10. Because, why not.
And in case you needed more proof - just take a look at these little ditties i found for you. Happy shopping, babes!
Reign on! XO, SarahRileyRose